* Commerzbank to issue 2.44 billion shares at 2.18 euros each * Shareholders offered 10 new shares for each 11 held * Priced at 45 percent discount to Friday's close * Proceeds to help repay state aid * Shares fall 5.1 percent, underperforming sector FRANKFURT, May 23 (Reuters) - Shares in Commerzbank fell 5 percent early on Monday after Germany's second biggest lender announced a larger-than-expected 45 percent discount on a sale of new shares. The bank said late on Sunday it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Commerzbank falls on new share issue price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.