* Says to fund deal with debt and equity * Purchases stake from Newport Partners Income Fund TORONTO, Aug 19 (Reuters) - ComWest Enterprise Corp announced a deal on Thursday to buy 90 percent of Winnipeg-based Peerless Garments for C$22.28 million in cash. Peerless, founded in 1940, supplies severe weather garments to the Canadian forces and had annual average annual revenue of C$35 million in 2008 and 2009. "We are acquiring a very high quality niche market business with a long ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ComWest buys army garment maker for C$22 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642