(Adds details, company comment, outlook) CHICAGO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Con-way Inc. said on Monday its quarterly net profit rose, citing the sale of a business unit that made up for what the trucking and logistics company described as a "slack economy." "Our financial performance in 2006 was not up to the standards our shareholders and employees have come to expect," Chief Executive Douglas Stotlar said in a statement, adding that this would be a catalyst for change in how Con-way does ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Con-way qtrly profit rises, boosted by unit sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642