(Adds prime minister, finance minister, on stimulus, autos) By Randall Palmer WASHINGTON, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Canada says it will play its part in a global effort to stimulate the world economy, but Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Saturday he still not did foresee running a budget deficit in the current fiscal year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Conservative Canada taking fiscal stimulus slowly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642