* Conti advisors say merger won't bring gains - magazine * Conti should merge with Schaeffler auto ops - magazine * Any final decision up to Schaeffler - magazine * Continental declines to comment, Schaeffler unavailable * Continental shares up 1.8 pct, in line with sector (Adds details, background, Continental shares, Continental declines to comment) FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG no longer aims to merge with bearings maker Schaeffler, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Conti AG drops Schaeffler merger plans - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642