(Adds more details, background) FRANKFURT, March 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental AG has launched a 227 million-euro bid ($277 million) for rubber and plastics product maker Phoenix , the tyres and auto parts company said on Monday. Continental said in a statement it already had the support of Phoenix's main shareholders -- Daun & Cie and state bank WestLB [WDLG.UL] -- assuring it of 37 percent of the 15.16 million shares in issue. The 15 euro-per-share bid, which offers a 15 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Conti bids 227 mln euros for auto supplier Phoenix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.