* Neumann loses support of shareholder reps on board * Schaeffler needs simple majority to axe Neumann as CEO * Board approves plans for capital hike of up to 1.5 bln eur * Conti to then start debt restructuring talks with lenders (Adds details, background) HANOVER, Germany, July 31 (Reuters) - Continental AG won a vote to repair its finances but will likely lose its second chief executive in less than a year amid a bitter power struggle with German ball-bearings maker Schaeffler. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Conti cap hike passes, but CEO loses power struggle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.