* Q2 final adjusted EBIT 701.4 mln eur, margin 10.6 pct * H1 consolidated sales rise 40 pct to 12.7 bln eur * Confirms FY targets set out earlier in July (Adds background, more details from statement) FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - German automotive parts supplier Continental posted rising first-half sales and profits on a recovery in global car markets, and reiterated its confident outlook for the full year. The Hanover-based group confirmed a higher sales forecast for 2010 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Conti upbeat on 2010 after strong first half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642