* Q1 sales up about a fifth, beating consensus * Q1 EBIT 634 million euros * Continental AG says expects to comfortably achieve targets * Shares down 1.8 percent (Recasts, adds background, analyst comment) FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - German tyre and brakes maker Continental AG sees itself on track to meet 2011 targets after emerging markets fuelled consensus-busting quarterly sales and offset the pinch of soaring rubber prices. Sales in the first three months of the year rose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental AG says on track for 2011 sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642