* Issues bond worth up to 1.25 bln eur * Says is last bond issue this year * Shares down 0.4 pct (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - German car parts and tyre maker Continental AG will take out a bond worth up to 1.25 billion euros ($1.67 billion), the third in a series of issues to take advantage of a resurgent junk-bond market. The company said on Monday it plans to place two bond tranches with maturities in 2016 and 2018 to further cut its reliance on bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental AG in third major bond issue this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642