(adds detail, background, chairman comment) HANOVER, Germany, Aug 23 (Reuters) - German car parts maker Continental AG has appointed Karl-Thomas Neumann to succeed Manfred Wennemer as chief executive starting from September, the company said on Saturday. Chief Financial Officer Alan Hippe was appointed deputy CEO, supervisory board chairman Hubertus von Gruenberg said after a board meeting in Hanover. Von Gruenberg said it had been difficult to choose between Neumann and Hippe, who had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental appoints Neumann as new CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.