(Adds spokesman, background, shares) FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - German tyre and automotive parts group Continental AG will enter a domination agreement with newly acquired Phoenix and merge the company with its ContiTech unit, the group said on Thursday. A Continental spokesman said he could not yet comment on how much the company would offer Phoenix minority shareholders to sell under the domination accord. Continental said in a statement that the measures would be initiated after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental to buy out Phoenix minorities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.