* Banks agree to lower lending costs for 6 bln eur loan * Conti accepts 500 mln eur less in refinancing * Shares up 3.6 pct at 63.16 eur (Adds details) FRANKFURT, March 29 (Reuters) - German automotive parts supplier Continental shrank the volume and extended the maturities of a 6.5 billion euro ($9.18 billion) credit line, giving the indebted company more financial breathing room. "On the basis of our good results for 2010 and our positive outlook, we were able to achieve the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental in deal to cut bank borrowing costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.