(Adds details, background, changes dateline from FRANKFURT) HANOVER, Germany, Sept 21 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental has signed a memorandum of understanding with Chinese tyre maker Doublestar with a view to forming a joint venture in 2005. Continental, the world's fourth-largest tyre maker, said in a statement on Tuesday it intended to take a majority stake in the joint venture, Continental Doublestar Co. Ltd. The companies were aiming significantly to increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental, Doublestar to form China tyre venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642