(Adds details, background, share) FRANKFURT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts supplier Continental AG posted a 17 percent rise in fourth-quarter operating profit, it said on Thursday, but shares fell at first after it missed market expectations. Earnings before interest and tax increased to 371 million euros ($441.5 million) versus an average forecast of 390 million euros from 19 analysts polled by Reuters and an IFRS-restated figure of 316 million a year earlier. Its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental earnings up 17 pct, miss forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.