* Demand weaker "in some areas" including diesel engines-CFO * Q3 adj EBIT 838.5 mln euros vs. 743.7 mln a year ago * Continental affirms 2012 sales, profit outlook * Expects to outgrow global passenger-car production in 2013-CFO (Adds background, analyst comment) By Andreas Cremer and Jan Schwartz BERLIN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Continental, Germany's biggest tyre maker, will scale back some production as Europe's debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental eyes output cuts after in-line profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642