(Adds background) HANOVER, Germany, June 27 (Reuters) - German automotive parts and tyremaker Continental AG reaffirmed its full year forecast on Tuesday after Japanese rival Bridgestone cut its earnings forecast by 35 percent. "We have no information that would cause us to deviate from our targets," Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer said. "Everything speaks for a rise in annual revenue and earnings as we had forecast," he continued, adding that its tyre business generates less than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental keeps '06 targets as Bridgestone warns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642