* Weak demand prompts rethink of junk bond options * If sold, bond volume would likely be halved to 1 bln euros * Continental share price up 1.7 pct, leads index (Adds background, share price) HANOVER, Germany, Jan 29 (Reuters) - German car parts maker Continental AG is facing scant demand for a planned high-yield bond and might postpone or cancel the issue, sources familiar with the situation said on Friday. "Our plan was to get the bond done by Feb. 12. But if the conditions are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental may delay or cancel junk bond -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.