(Adds company comment, background, details, share) FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG named Volkswagen AG executive Karl-Thomas Neumann on Wednesday to head its automotive-systems division CAS, starting as soon as possible. Neumann, the 43-year-old head of electrics and electronic development at Volkswagen, will succeed Wolfgang Ziebart at the helm of the division. "His superb electronics background, and especially the knowledge he has gained in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental names VW's Neumann to be new CAS head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642