(Adds details) FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Continental AG reported first quarter underlying operating profit rose 29 percent and reaffirmed its full-year targets a day after French rival Michelin lowered its 2008 earnings guidance. Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) and accounting effects from its recent acquisition of electronics and parts maker VDO grew to 569.5 million euros ($892 million), the world's fifth-largest auto parts maker said on Tuesday. The group's first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental Q1 oper profit up, debt load rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642