(Adds share reaction, detail from statement) FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - German tyre and car components maker Continental on Wednesday posted a stronger-than-expected 30 percent jump in operating profit for the third quarter and raised its guidance for the full year. Earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) rose to 262 million euros ($306.7 million). The figure exceeded a forecast of 211 million euros in a Reuters poll of 18 analysts. Conti lifted its forecast for 2003 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental Q3 profits jump 30 pct, lifts outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.