(Adds details, share price) HANOVER, Germany, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Tyre maker Continental AG will raise its profit outlook for 2002 when it reports results this week, industry sources said on Tuesday, underscoring the company's progress in restructuring. Sources told Reuters Continental now expects its 2002 operating profit to exceed 533 million euros ($525 million), in line with many analysts' forecasts who put the figure at over 600 million euros. The German company had previously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental to raise 2002 outlook-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.