(Adds details) PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - German car parts giant Continental will concentrate its operations around two major business areas, adding a layer of responsibility to its senior management, it said on Tuesday. Continental, now controlled by privately owned German bearings maker Schaeffler, has placed new Chief Executive Karl-Thomas Neumann in charge of its entire automotive operations. The remaining business loosely grouped under the name Rubber will be run by Deputy CEO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental regroups ops into Automotive, Rubber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.