(Adds share price, background) LONDON/FRANKFURT, June 25 (Reuters) - Shares in German automotive supplier Continental AG rose more than 7 percent on Wednesday on renewed market talk of private equity bid interest, traders said. "There is a rumour that a financial investor has cast an eye on Continental," one trader said. Continental declined to comment. Its shares were up 7.1 percent at 65.80 euros at 1444 GMT, the second-biggest gainer on Germany's DAX , which was up 1.1 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental rises on private equity bid talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.