(Added detail) FRANKFURT, April 26 (Reuters) - German tyre and automotive supplier Continental AG published its takeover offer for Phoenix AG shares on Monday, saying the first deadline for investors to exchange their stock was June 28. Conti is bidding 15 euros ($17.82) per share. According to German takeover law, Phoenix shareholders will get another chance to reconsider selling their holdings once the first deadline expires. Conti first announced its takeover bid to acquire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental says deadline for Phoenix bid June 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.