(Adds details, implied Q2 figures, share price, background) By Michael Steen FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG posted better than expected first-half core earnings on Wednesday, confirming its restructuring had put it on the right track and sending its stock higher. Continental said its first-half earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) rose 70 percent to 347 million euros ($340 million) while sales were up 2.9 percent at 5.659 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental says on track with strong H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.