(Adds CEO, CFO quotes, background, share price) By Andreas Moeser HANOVER, Germany, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Tyres and auto-parts maker Continental AG , newly promoted to Germany's benchmark DAX index, said on Wednesday it was considering making further acquisitions in the medium term. "If there was an opportunity to buy the right business at the right price, we now have the financial ability to do that," Continental Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer told reporters, citing the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental sees more acquisitions in medium term" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.