(Adds details, CEO comments, background, share price) HANOVER, Germany, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental , the world's fifth-largest automotive parts supplier, increased its forecast for synergies from its acquisition of Siemens VDO at the end of last year, it said on Thursday. It also posted quarterly results that showed operating profit that met expectations, as earnings before interest and tax edged up 3.4 percent to 502 million euros ($738.8 million) versus the average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental sees more synergies from VDO purchase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.