(Adds sale price, details, background, shares) FRANKFURT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental AG sold its electric motor devices business and another unit to peer Brose, in a deal which an industry source said was worth a total of 250 million euros ($359.2 million). The electric motor devices business was acquired by Continental when it bought Siemens' automotive electronics unit VDO earlier this month. Brose also bought Continental's cooling fan business. "The transaction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental sells electric motors business to Brose" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642