(adds detail, background, share, previous FRANKFURT) SALZGITTER, Germany, March 27 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG said it planned further job cuts at Siemens VDO worldwide over the next two years in connection with restructuring at its powertrain division. Continental said on Thursday it expects to slash 1,500 to 2,000 jobs worldwide at Powertrain, which it plans to revamp into three business units. A good half of those jobs will be in production, a third in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental to slash up to 2,000 jobs at Powertrain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.