(Recasts with agreement, adds quotes) HANOVER, Germany, Feb 21 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG and its workers have reached a deal over how to phase out production at a passenger car tyre plant in northern Germany, the IG BCE union said on Tuesday. Continental has agreed to push back the date for closing car tyre production in Hanover to the end of 2007 from the end of this year as once planned. There will be no forced layoffs, chief union negotiator Werner Bischoff ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental, staff reach deal on German tyre plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.