(adds detail, background) FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - German automotive parts supplier Continental AG posted a below-forecast 8 percent increase in operating profit for the third quarter and said it would issue new shares to help fund a recent deal. In July, Continental announced it had agreed to pay 11.4 billion euros ($16.44 billion) for Siemens VDO in a transformational deal that nearly doubles its sales. To help finance the purchase, which will be largely funded by new debt, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Continental's Q3 oper profit rises, to issue shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642