(Adds details, backgrounds) SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - Kumho Tires Co Ltd is seeking investors to take over a $109 million stake in itself that U.S.-based Cooper Tire & Rubber Co plans to sell, an official at the South Korean company said on Tuesday. "Cooper's lock-up period ended at the end of May. Kumho is looking for financial or strategic investors," the official told Reuters by telephone, asking not to be identified. In 2005, Cooper bought a 10.71 percent stake in Kumho, South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cooper to sell stake in Kumho for $109 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.