* Auto supplier Cooper Standard on auction--sources * JPMorgan, Lazard running sale--sources * Initial bids in, private equity looking--sources (Adds details about Cooper Standard, bylines) By Soyoung Kim and Caroline Humer NEW YORK, Aug 31 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier Cooper Standard is looking for a buyer more than a year after emerging from bankruptcy and has hired bankers to advise on the process, people familiar with the matter said. Cooper ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cooper Standard looking for a buyer -- sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.