* Auto supplier Cooper Standard on auction--sources * JPMorgan, Lazard running sale--sources * Initial bids in, private equity looking--sources (Adds details about Cooper Standard, bylines) By Soyoung Kim and Caroline Humer NEW YORK, Aug 31 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier Cooper Standard is looking for a buyer more than a year after emerging from bankruptcy and has hired bankers to advise on the process, people familiar with the matter said. Cooper Standard, which came out of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cooper Standard looking for a buyer -- sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.