(Changes dateline, adds details) ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 21 (Reuters) - Corus, the Anglo-Dutch steel maker owned by India's Tata Steel , will launch steel plate output in Russia in 2009, its partner in a larger project to supply the auto sector said on Thursday. Andrew Morris, chief executive of British firm Stadco, told reporters his company would process steel plate produced by Corus from the first quarter of 2009 and supply products to Ford Motor Co.'s plant near St Petersburg. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Corus to launch Russia steel plate plant in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.