(Adds details, comments from conference call. Previous TORONTO. In U.S. dollars unless noted) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 30 (Reuters) - Ballard Power Systems Inc. , posted a smaller first-quarter loss on Wednesday, on cost-cutting and higher sales of its fuel-cell units and engineering support services. The company said in a release it recorded a loss of $22.5 million, or 19 cents per share, in the quarter ended March 31. That compared to a net loss of $50.7 million, or 48 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cost-cutting, higher sales trim Ballard loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.