(Adds detail of ruling, Ebner reaction) By Michael Shields ZURICH, Sept 24 (Reuters) - A Zurich court acquitted Swiss financier Martin Ebner of insider trading charges on Thursday, ruling that the prosecution had failed to prove its case against the former high-flying corporate raider. Ebner, 58, accepted the verdict calmly as he stood in the dock before a three-judge district court panel that fully vindicated him and even suggested the prosecution should have dropped the case without ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Court clears financier Ebner of insider trading" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642