(Adds details and CEO comments) TORONTO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - An Ontario court delayed ruling on Thursday whether to approve a bailout plan by Deutsche Bank for Stelco Inc. , Canada's biggest steelmaker, which might serve as a stalking horse bid for other Stelco suitors. It was the second attempt this week to get the C$900 million ($762 million) financing plan from the German bank approved. The court said it hopes to make a decision by early next week, but did not set a date. "It is not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Court delays decision on Stelco bailout plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642