(Updates with details, closing spreads, paragraphs 4-6, 9-14) By Eric Burroughs NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) - In just 2-1/2 months, credit market investors have taken a brighter view of the once dour prospects of No. 2 U.S. auto maker Fotor Motor Co. versus its bigger rival General Motors . In one closely watched gauge, the credit default swap spreads of Ford Motor Credit Co., the finance arm of Ford Motor Co. that issues the bulk of the company's debt, have shrunk sharply to match ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Credit gauge shows Ford catching up to rival GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.