Jan 28 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse upgraded European automobile/truck sector to "benchmark" from "underweight," on valuation and said car-sales momentum might not get worse than expected in 2009. The brokerage, in its global equity strategy note, also upgraded the steel sector to "benchmark" from "underweight," citing a likely rebound in China's gross domestic product (GDP) growth. China, which makes up about 32 percent of total demand for steel, should see its GDP rebound partly because ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Credit Suisse upgrades European autos sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642