(Recasts with agreement between creditors and Blue Star) SEOUL, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Creditors of South Korea's Ssangyong Motor have picked China National Blue Star Group as a preferred bidder to sell a controlling stake worth about $620 million in the sport utility vehicle maker. Winning out over General Motors Corp and other interested global car makers, creditors of Ssangyong signed a memorandum of understanding with the Chinese chemicals conglomerate on Monday, giving it an exclusive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Creditors pick China Blue Star to buy Ssangyong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642