(Updates with details) TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) said on Wednesday it had raised its investment rating on Honda Motor Co to "outperform" from "neutral", adding that shares in Japan's second-largest auto maker had been oversold. The rating change comes after Honda last week reported a 7.8 percent rise in operating profit to a record 689.45 billion yen ($5.75 billion) in 2002/03, better than the company's estimate of 660 billion yen. For 2003/04, Honda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CSFB ups Honda rating to "outperform"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642