(Recasts lead, adds earnings details, closing stock price) PHOENIX, March 20 (Reuters) - Automotive parts retailer CSK Auto Corp. on Thursday reported a fourth-quarter profit, compared with a year-ago net loss, helped by expense controls and higher retail sales of its automotive parts. It predicted first-quarter earnings per share would rise 60 percent from a year ago, not including the potential adverse effect of military action in Iraq that could impact consumer shopping patterns. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CSK Auto posts quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.