(adds details) NEW YORK, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer CSK Auto Corp. said on Wednesday that it will tender $280 million of outstanding principal for its senior notes due in 2006. The company, which operates Checker Auto Parts, Schuck's Auto Supply and Kragen Auto Parts stores, said in a statement it had already received tenders of notes from holders of approximately $265 million of its debt. According to the company, the tender will expire at midnight on Jan. 15, 2004. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CSK tenders $280 million of 12 percent notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642