DETROIT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - CTS Corp , supplier of accelerator pedals used on eight vehicle models recalled by Toyota Motor Corp , said on Wednesday it is in talks with Toyota about a remedy for the problem. Toyota recalled 2.3 million vehicles last Thursday because of accelerator pedals sticking and slow to return once a driver released pressure. CTS spokesman Mitch Walorski said CTS was continuing to supply Toyota with pedals made at its plants in Streetsville, Ontario, Canada. CTS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CTS working with Toyota on fixing pedals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.