* Q2 net profit 28 cents a share * Q2 profit ex-items 30 cents a share * Sees '09 sales down more than 30 pct from '08 CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - Cummins Inc said on Thursday that second-quarter earnings fell 81 percent as it grappled with a sharp drop in demand for its engines and other power-generating products. But the company reiterated its full-year sales and profit forecast even though it said it didn't expect a near-term recovery in its markets. Net profit fell to $56 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cummins 2nd-qtr net falls 81 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642