* 3rd-quarter profit $1.17 a share * Analysts expected $1.20 a share * Cuts full-year revenue growth forecast CHICAGO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Cummins Inc , a U.S. maker of engines and power generators, said on Friday quarterly earnings rose 24 percent as strong overseas growth offset continued weakness in North America. But the company cut its forecast for revenue growth this year to 12 percent from 15 percent. Cummins reported a third-quarter net profit of $229 million, or $1.17 a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cummins 3rd-quarter net up 24 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.