(Recasts, adds details) Feb 28 (Reuters) - Diesel engine maker Cummins Inc. said it bought the remaining equity ownership in Tata Holset Ltd. from India's Tata group, but the terms of the deal were not disclosed. Cummins, in a statement, said Tata Holset will be renamed and rebranded as Cummins Turbo Technologies. Cummins and Tata had manufactured turbochargers through the 50-50 joint venture since 1994, it said, adding Cummins Turbo Technologies will continue to market turbochargers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cummins buys out Tata from Holset joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.