* Says Q4 net income reduced by $46 mln, or $0.23/shr * Says Q4 EBIT falls by $73 million Feb 25 (Reuters) - Cummins Inc , which makes power generators and engines for large trucks, halved its reported fourth-quarter earnings to reflect higher warranty liability on costs related to product repair. The warranty liability increased by $82 million to reflect a change in estimated costs primarily for mid-range engine products launched in 2007, the company said in a statement. The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cummins halves reported Q4 profit on warranty costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.